- I completed a significant part of my journey this May. I successfully defended my undergraduate thesis and completed by Bachelors at IIIT Nagpur.
- I will be working with Dr. Graciela Gonzalez-Hernandez and Dr. Arjun Magge on my undergraduate thesis. I will be working on Geolocating the home addresses of Twitter Users. A fun and exciting project, can’t wait to work on it!
- I am excited to announce that our journal paper “Digital Image Noise Estimation using DWT Coefficients” has been published in IEEE Transactions on Image Processing, a top tier journal in Image Processing.
DOI: 10.1109/TIP.2021.3049961 Impact Factor: 9.340
- I will be a part of the reviewing committee for the SMM4H Workshop under the banner of NAACL-HLT 2021. This is my first time doing it, I am nervous & excited. Hands crossed :)
- I participated in 3 shared tasks at SMM4H Workshop, and it was fun! We were ranked in top performing teams in 2 out of the 3 shared tasks. We published our findings at the SMM4H Workshop under the banner of NAACL-HLT Conference.
Materials: DOI | Colab Notebooks | Poster | Slides
- We participated in WNUT’20 shared task, and ranked 13th (accuracy-wise) all over the world! We published our methodology and findings in Proceedings of the Sixth Workshop on Noisy User-generated Text (W-NUT 2020).
DOI: 10.18653/v1/2020.wnut-1.52 Article Link : https://aclanthology.org/2020.wnut-1.52/
- I will be joining as a research intern at HLP Lab, University of Pennsylvania under the supervision of Dr. Graciela Gonzalez-Hernandez from July 2020 to September 2020. I will be mostly working on Social Media Mining project, which involves building natural language processing systems to automatically extract information from social media timelines.
- I am soon starting my research at TCS Research & Innovation Labs, Mumbai under the mentorship of Principal Research Scientist Dr. Rekha Singhal from May 2020 to December 2020. My work there will be mostly related to designing efficient deep learning architectures, improving frameworks and finally making them deployment ready.
- I am glad to announce that our journal paper “Automated phase classification in cyclic alternating patterns in sleep stages using Wigner-Ville Distribution based features” has been published in Computers in Biology and Medicine 2020.
DOI: 10.1016/j.compbiomed.2020.103691. Impact Factor: 2.286
- Finally the paper “Digital Image Noise Estimation using DWT Coefficients” has been submitted in IEEE Transactions on Image Processing. Special thanks to Dr. Vipin Kamble for making this possible and for guiding me for the past 6 months.
- Our conference paper “Early Stage Detection of Parkinson’s Disease Using Correlation Coefficients and Haar Transform” , has been accepted for the International Conference on Signal Processing and Integrated Networks, 2019.
- I was a teaching assistant for the course “Signals and Systems”, taught by Dr. Ankit Bhurane. I was mainly involved in clearing doubts of students, setting questions as well as guiding them for their course projects.
- I was a research intern under the supervision of Dr. Neeldhara Misra at IITGN where I worked on Voting Aspects in Computational Social Science. More details can be found out here. I was also a teaching assistant at ACM-W Summer School on Game Theory during my stay.
- I interned in winter as a research intern at IIT Gandhinagar under the mentorship of Dr. Neeldhara Misra. I was introduced to the vast field of Algorithmic Game Theory during my stay of 2 months. Here are some of my notes : Fair Division, Voting Theory. You can also find these lecture series particularly intriguing: Rohit Vaish’s Lecture Series on Fair Division, Edith Elkind’s Lecture Series on COMSOC and Piotr Faliszewskli’s Intro to COMSOC. I also attended the FSTTCS Dec’2019 conference at Ahmedabad, India which was an overall amazing eye-opener experience for me.